Terms of Service:
- Each order you place is a legally enforceable contract. If you fail to pick up your order, you are still obligated to pay for the items you order. Unclaimed orders go to the food bank and are not stored on site beyond the pick-up hours at each pick up location: EVERY THURSDAY 4pm-7pm at Hope Farm (Duncan), 4pm-6pm at Lockwood Farms (Cobble Hill), 1pm-2pm at The HUB (Cowichan Station), 2pm-4pm at Wild Poppy (Ladysmith), 4pm-6pm at Farm's Gate (Lake Cowichan) and 1pm-6pm at Zero Waste Emporium (Victoria)
- If you are not available for delivery (Thursdays 9 - 6:30pm) at the specified address or have not left us specific instructions on how to handle your order, we cannot leave your order. It will be returned to the Cow-op warehouse. Unclaimed orders go to the food bank and are not stored on site beyond the pick-up hours.
- Our Market Manager and pick-up day team will inspect and pack all orders prior to pickup/delivery. In the event that product gets damaged during packing or is found to be of poor quality upon pick up or delivery, we will refund that portion of the order to the customer, provided that the unacceptable goods are reported upon inspection at pick up or delivery.
- Our goal is to provide the highest quality produce, and we require our producers to deliver market-grade products. The customer understands that since many of our farmers do not use pesticides or herbicides, fruits and vegetables may have cosmetic inconsistencies (i.e., produce may not look "perfect").
- Any "Certified Organic" claims on the Cow-op.ca website must be accompanied by the certification number and name of the certifying body. These products will be identified on the products listing with the certification logo. It is up to the customer to purchase products based on their own production method preferences.
- Credit cards are charged on Fridays to accommodate any changes to the order due to quality issues, variable weights, or harvest limitations.