Terms of Service:
- Each order you place is a legally enforceable contract. If you fail to pick up your order, you are still obligated to pay for the items you order. Unclaimed orders go to the food bank and are not stored on site beyond the pick-up hours [Thursdays 3:00-6:00pm at Cowichan Green Community in Duncan (360 Duncan St) and noon-6:00pm at Zero Waste Emporium in Victoria (1728 Douglas St)].
- If you are not available at delivery (Thursdays between 1:30 and 4:30) at the specified address or have not left us specific instructions on how to handle your order, we cannot leave your order. It will be returned to Cowichan Green Community's commercial kitchen and will be available for pick up until 6:00 that same day. Unclaimed orders go to the food bank and are not stored on site beyond the pick-up hours.
- Our Market Manager and pick-up day team will inspect and pack all orders prior to pickup/bike delivery. In the event that product gets damaged during packing or is found to be of poor quality upon pick up or delivery, we will refund that portion of the order to the customer, provided that the unacceptable goods are reported upon inspection at pick up or delivery.
- Our goal is to provide the highest quality produce, and we require our producers to deliver market-grade products. The customer understands that since many of our farmers do not use pesticides or herbicides, fruits and vegetables may have cosmetic inconsistencies (i.e., produce will not look "perfect").
- Any "Certified Organic" claims on the Cow-op.ca website must be accompanied by the certification number and name of the certifying body. These products will be identified on the products listing with the certification logo. It is up to the customer to purchase products based on their own production method preferences.
- Credit cards are charged after pick up on Fridays to accommodate for any changes to the order due to quality issues, variable weights, or harvest limitations.